So, as some of you guys know, I’ve been thinking about the concept of time because of some unresolved – soon to be sorted out back in the UK – health issues. And with my reconstruct of time, and trying to be open to everything I can be open to, to make the most of my time on earth. I have constructed a bucketlist. Most of which I want to tick off on our current ULTIMATE ROADTRIP. This doesn’t even begin to touch upon the full list but it’s a small step until i do things which I didn’t even realize was on the list. Until it happens. Until then, here’s a small version.
Currently TICKED: DONE
– Have a show in NYC
– Have some work in a book / magazine / published
– Live in NYC (not a specific amount of time)
– Live in Chicago
– Do what you love.
– Love what you do.
– Go to New Orleans
– Dance in a jazz dive bar with an angry black woman singing raw soul.
– Like sushi
– Go to Portland, OR
– Learn to skateboard.
– Ride Fixed gear bike.
– Draw a TEDx Talk
– Pick up hitchhickers. (Not this trip)
– Drive into the night with friends.
– Drive somewhere without any specific destination.
– Eat Jambalayan
– Eat awesome Soul Food (Thanks to Sam!)
– Run the Race 4 Life for Cancer Research
– Read Karl Marx – Capital
– Run a bunch of cool events
– Go to Native American Reservation
– Dance in the street
– Stay in an awesomely dope hotel.
– Try to surf
YET TO TICK OFF – TO DO
– Start up a start up
– Swim in the Pacific Ocean & roll around in the sand
– Sleep on a beach
– Go to Yosemite
– Gamble in Vegas (never been old enough so far)
– Order something from Room Service
– Take something from a mini-bar
– Go to the most southern tip of USA.
– Go to Hawaii
– Actually use airbnb.com
– Eat shrimp
– Do a Google Hangout
– Find true-love
– Be loved
– Drink the best American Milk-shake I can find!
– Go to a SNL recording
– Do a hobo dinner, not on Sandy Island.
– Meet Obama
– Surf again
– Skate in LA
– Skateboard down a San Francisco hill.
– Star gaze in the Grand Canyon
– Watch as many sunsets & sunrises in different timezones and landscapes as I can.
– Get a drawing on the cover of New Yorker Magazine
– Be a better person
– Be thankful for every day and all the amazing friends I have.
– Do what you love, and LOVE What you do (continue)
– Go to Japan, Thailand, Balti, India
– Learn to snowboard
– Live in Canada
– Do something worth-while for others.
– Drink as many crazy exotic drinks and fruits as i can
– LOADS MORE TO COME.