So it’s nearly 2 weeks into the new year. I have conducted 1 of the new sheffield publication meetings, i have also finished my report and presentation, wrote a letter of support to area chicago, half way reading through situation book and institutional critique. i have put in a few proposals for an amazing NYC show, i have begun 2 application forms for residency programs and started making artwork in a more productive manner.
In order to maintain this productivity i have to:
– create the sheffield publication group
– email all the minutes from the 1st meeting
– schedual the professional meeting
– think how to bridge both groups together
– make more art
– create the artworld maps for NYC
– finish the books i’m reading
– excersie a bit more
– get up earlier !
– write a piece for AREA as an outsiders point of view for issue 10
and i’ll keep it at that for now. yes, i need to start writing these lists to keep me on track!