– To maintain, or do [ideally] better in my grades at college. So MORE WORK since i’m an MA student now.
– practice my critical art writing skills
– That the year 2009 is just as fun and amazing as 2008!
– Don’t worry – BE HAPPY!
– make more time for friends.
– Save my money. DONT buy anymore clothes. wait for New York again.
– cut down on the coca-cola.
– Bike it most places in Sheffield.
– Take EVERY opportunity given
I have this amazing talent also if I write something down it tends to come true or kind of anyways. So here’s my wishes!
I wish I wish I wish for…….
1) To get AMAZING/Great results on my course
2) Hopefully start getting my work noticed by the right people!!
3) – That mom and horseboy [my bro] are happy this year.
4) Go to New York again
7) I become really fit with biking everywhere and allll that! Cut down on food- as it will cut the cost of my bills
8) – To get a work placement in an Art magazine, even better in NYC. Ideally I’d LOVE to work at ZingMagazine or the Brooklyn Rail. But I’ll take anything.
9) To get published in an art magazine or something very similar.!
10) That that ‘special’ person notices me this year – or some other good love interest!
11) stumble across an amazing idea of mine and it turns into a great project of artwork!
12) that i get accepted for the Skoghagan residency lol
HERES TO 2009!!!! WORD?
VIVA LA RESOLUTIONZ!