I don’t think it’s a crime to chill out on a Sunday. Espeically since, well the next couple of weeks are going to be adventurous.
I also think I’ve earnt myself some good karma recently. I’ve helped out with James crazy camera project and tomorrow I’m painting someone’s house. I mean, come on, how good is that? No money, just my good nature. I was going to donate some blood also before I go to NYC, but it’s still under 12 weeks from my last donation, so that’s abit shizzle.
So I didn’t go to bed last night till 4:30am, again. And then I didn’t get up till 1:32pm. I had a series of people calling me and waking me up though. I’m going to a birthday party in aminute. And then probably chill out wid a KFC and watch some trashy movies or comedy dvds. Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Things to do this week:
- Buy travel insurance.
- Finish packing the rest of my belongings in my room.
- Buy some “neat” looking clothes.
- Print off tickets, address, etc.
- Send off my accomodation contract
- Give in my ticked form to do the Mart
- write down important numbers, just incase I loose my cellphone and I am left with no numbers lol.
The All Seeing Eye Camera Project.
I told you I would give you a sneak preview. Ya heard.