Here isn’t exactly New Years Resolutions as such – but a note for me to get things done. I find that if I write it down – I do it. It’s a weird mental constraint. It feels more important / real if its on something physical (or hyper-real in this sense) rather thanjust thought. And yeah, I could write it down on paper but I’d rather a billion impersonal people read it than say Pinky finding it. She’s found a couple before… and she reads them out loud and cringe worthy.
So here it is:
- To re-do the essays (i’ve done 2 [one of them is about ready I reckon – the other needs work] and totally re-do the other. It’s crazy hardwork. If I knew applying for MoMa was this hard.. I wouldn’t have done it (Just jokes!) I’m not gonna get in anyways. It’s like Goldsmiths take 2. I’m too working class for elitest institutions. Yeah so what. My education means that I have had to learn the ellaborated text and it has often stopped me from reaching the top places. (goldsmiths wanted me to get a Foundation cuz they only accept foundation students – Even Kingston accepted me without – but they both were fucking rude – i’d rather be happy in a slightly elitest institution)
- Need to so my self assessment form. I’ve started it so thats good.
- The booklet for STREETFORM.
- Do more sketches and pieces of work. Should be exciting seeing what I’ve got for christmas.
- Read the books I’ve brought home.
- Take decent documentation of work for assessments AND Omnipresences website that Kicks ASS!
- prepare texts and stuff for, ” Artistic practice as dialogue HOST critgroups” when I get bizack to uni.
- See friends as often as I can whilst at home.
- Any extra work.
- Re-do website.
Yeah. Sounds good right? I’ll get bizack to you if I do it all.WHICH I’M HOPING!