10) Retro old programmes from the 70’s/80’s – for example Columbo or Murder she wrote or even the A Team. You never watched them or even liked them as a kid… so why bother now?
9) America’s Next Top Model. It’s a tough one.
8) The Dogs on Bravo (some random hardmental family who call themselves “the Dogs” go and arrest people.
7) America’s best videos also on Bravo, seems 2 be pretty much the same thing
6) Ray Mears – The worlds most boring man
4) Some random black demographic/abc show that everyone secretly likes but doesnt say. It seems to be on for no reason.
3) The Simpsons
1)Top Gear – Jeremy Clarkson is a complete TWAT!
Here’s my fav TV shows ever.
10) Scooby Doo
9) The Simpsons
8) House (new)
6) Family Guy
5) The Office
4) Sex and the city
3) Extras – ricky gervais rocks
1) Ugly Betty (New addition/at present) Its got everything I like in, for example, easily 2 relate 2 characters with ambition and feeling + new york!
So as you can see, there are hardly any over laps – this is why I have to watch my kick ass better programs mostly on my laptop.