So yes, it is the end and the start of a New Year.
What will 2007 have in store for me? Perhaps an exhibition opening? excessively great results for my first year? Money — LOVE? F-A-M-E????
But most importantly, what are your “New Years resolutions”?
Here are mine – shall we see if i can stick to these?
1) Don’t worry – be happy!
2) Save my money. DONT buy anymore clothes. wait for New York again.
3) cut down on the coca-cola.
4) Bike it most places in Sheffield.
5) Take EVERY opportunity given
6) Keep up with this blog and have something worthwhile and or funny 2 say!
I have this amazing talent also if I write something down it tends to come true. So here’s my wishes!
I wish I wish I wish for…….
1) To get AMAZING/Great results on my course
2) Hopefully start getting my work noticed by the right people!!
3) I become an amazing photographer- none of that amature looking photography
4) Go to New York again march timey
5) Get that exchange with someone in San Fransisco
6) Hope mom’s happy
7) I become really fit with biking everywhere and allll that! Cut down on food- as it will cut the cost of my bills
8) I realllllly hope our magazine Toa$tar gets published excessively well and is succesful around sheffield —-
thank you very much now!
one thing I am GOING to do by the 5th of Jan is write up my lecture notes and all the exhibitions i have seen since september ( thats a fucking huge amount) for uni. and then write about my photo’s and artists. damn. Its going to be a hard week.
anyways I am going to post something amusing next so keep it locked 2 smizzle!
VIVA LA RESOLUTIONZ!